Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mom, what can I do??

When T-man asked me this today....my brain went blank.  For some reason, when either one of my children ask me this question, I can't remember all of the cool activities that I have seen in the past.  It's like we are still trying to get our creativity back that was squashed in a classroom.

Luckily T-man came up with the idea of making his own play doh and creating something with it.  So I found the easiest recipe and let him loose!  He got everything out and did most of it by himself.  Can I just say that I love that!?!  It is so fun to see their ability to do more on their own come out.

Months ago, he decided to build a house out of jumbo popsicle sticks.  I suggested that he cover that with the play doh and then paint it when it dries.  Hours of entertainment right there!  :)

Next time I will take better pictures but here are the ones I got.....




Working on the roof:



 I asked him if he was having fun and he said, "Oh yeah!  This is the kind of stuff I like."  Hopefully tonight he will be able to paint it and I will post about it once he finishes it.  I love being a part of his activities.  Just another reason that I am so grateful we home school.

No comments:

Post a Comment